Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

workout log: pete.

Go down 
+6
Café
Danny
Steve
Manny
Sean Ryan
Pete T
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-03

workout log: pete. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: workout log: pete.   workout log: pete. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:30 am

Manny wrote:

So, bottomline, if you wanna quit, go ahead. But when i continue my workouts and my friends ask me why the hell im doing those 'rare' routines, I WOULD LOVE to answer 'dude, my friend Pete from England finished this and he's looking awesome! so shut the fuck up and give me those dumbells!'

Could not have said that better myself!

Sean
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
Pete T
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pete T

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: workout log: pete.   workout log: pete. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 am

I knew you guys would come through with what I needed. What you have said has really struck home, and made me think about why I need to complete this, especially the bit about personal pride, and as for giving up sex, that’s just too much deprivation to even think about. affraid So with Mannys words ringing in my ears, I’m going to shut the fuck up and get out those bum bells. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://thesixpackjourney.blogspot.com/
Xavi
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
Xavi

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: workout log: pete.   workout log: pete. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Pete T wrote:
I knew you guys would come through with what I needed. What you have said has really struck home, and made me think about why I need to complete this, especially the bit about personal pride, and as for giving up sex, that’s just too much deprivation to even think about. affraid So with Mannys words ringing in my ears, I’m going to shut the fuck up and get out those bum bells. bounce bounce bounce

I know where you live mate.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You.....quitting?? affraid

ASK YOURSELF : "Are you feeling lucky today,punk?Are you??" lol! lol!

I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU QUIT!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SubZero
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
SubZero

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: workout log: pete.   workout log: pete. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:53 am

Pete, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender
Whenever we make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching us. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of our growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit.you came along way pete dont look back you have made an amazing transformation so far and your physique is getting better and better in no time you will be on the cover of mens health uk keep pushing man.

You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22987376@N06/sets/72157603807495959
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: workout log: pete.   workout log: pete. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

workout log: pete.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7