Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blink

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-21

newbie Empty
PostSubject: newbie   newbie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi all, just recently stumbled across the site as was looking for some tips for ab workout and nutrition as I have just started weight training. Was very impressed by Arnels website and enjoyed reading the meal plans each day. Was just wondering though, are all these workout routines something Arnel has set up and you are all following or are you just doing your own exercises, because I cant seem to find then (if there are any up)! Also with these meals is this all you need to eat throughout the day? Correct me if im wrong but it seems as if you arent taking in all your daily guideline of calories. Anyways any answers will be much appreciated and look forward to getting some decent abs hopefully!!

James
Back to top Go down
DavidOlson

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-18

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 pm

I'm going to hunt down the links for you to help out.

http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/abs.html

Look on the right where it says "My Weekly Video Journal". That links to the 16 weeks of exercises. You'll probably need exercise bands and weights to do a lot of it, but not all of it.
Back to top Go down
DavidOlson

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-18

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 pm

The other exercises go to

http://www.mensworkoutguide.com/home.html

Which you might have to sign up for somewhere on the other page I gave you, or you might not. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: