Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the 16 weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SubZero
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
SubZero

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-10

After the 16 weeks Empty
PostSubject: After the 16 weeks   After the 16 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:25 pm

hi guys i just wanted to know which program u will be doing after the 16 weeks

i have been hearing the that the fight club is not a good choice and by looking at REDS results.

i dont know what to do after i finish the 16 weeks but my choices are

How to Be Ripped Like Brad Pitt .

OR

Beyond six pack abs.

OR

8 weeks remove last 8 lbs of fat .

anybody know were they are headed after this and which will be best

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22987376@N06/sets/72157603807495959
I am Batman
Special Member
Special Member
I am Batman

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-06

After the 16 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the 16 weeks   After the 16 weeks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Yeah, the 12 week Durden workout seems easy for the first few weeks, once you've already completed the 16 week program.

I kinda got bored with it, so I had to up the reps or more exercises to feel anything.

I would try the exercises that Arnel emails to you. I've done those and I like mixing it up.

At some point, I will mix in exercises from the 16 week program and the 12 week program. Get the most out of my workouts.
Back to top Go down
jamie
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
jamie

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-08

After the 16 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the 16 weeks   After the 16 weeks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Hey Sub, just started Tyler Durden routine today after finishing week 16 last week. Just like the Bat said it was easy, I mean silly easy after doing week 16. For the first day I upped the weight, rep count and removed the outrageous 50s break. I subbed weighted/banded pushups for the shoulder press, and I'm thinking of subbing reclined pulls for band row but I think that sub isn't ideal.

I've not looked into the other two. I'm interested in knowing what you pick and how it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
http://jamiejjeimaj.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

After the 16 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the 16 weeks   After the 16 weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the 16 weeks
Page 1 of 1