Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing yourself and or returning.

Go down 
+5
yummy
smooth
Steve
I am Batman
Sean Ryan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Introducing yourself and or returning. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:48 am

If you are new to the forums and want to introduce yourself please do so in this forum. If you have been away for 3 months or more you can post a return thread. If you have any questions about forum policy or anything else, feel free to pm me.

And I'd just like to say welcome to the forums. Or in some cases, welcome back!

Work hard,

Sean
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
I am Batman
Special Member
Special Member
I am Batman

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Hello. I am a workout-aholic.

Apparently, I am a rookie here because I don't post that much.

I have done the 16 week program and am now doing the 12 week program.

I am also getting into the rock climbing. That is helping build a stronger back and core.

Recently, I have cut down on my exercises...this past week. I plan on getting back to work on it come this week. March 2nd.

The 16 week program WILL work if you are willing to put in the sweat and dedication. You might not get the exact body in 16 weeks, but you will definitely see a difference. I am proof of that.

Keep pushing hard and never give up!!! Pain is weakness leaving your body!

Only YOU can make a difference. If you fail in your mind, you will fail altogether. Stay focused and positive.

Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:19 am

Hey there Batman, you are far from a rookie my friend. Rightly said man, the 16 week challenge is all about dedication and diet, the results you can obtain from these programs are amazing, to get proof of that all you gotta do is hit up a few blogs

Hope to see you here more often bro
Excellent job, keep up the awesome results
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://steventwoscoops.blogspot.com/
I am Batman
Special Member
Special Member
I am Batman

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:54 am

That just cracks me up....being a 'Special member'.

I think that is hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:53 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
smooth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi, im new here. just want to say that this is a great site you have and keep up the good work, i think its essential at this day and age to have sites like these so we can help each other out of the problems we face, not only physically. but with anything else. great job guys, hope to stick around and get loads of info off you lol.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:45 am

Welcome to the forum man, it's great to see new members arriving. Excellent stuff Very Happy looking forward to seeing your progress bro

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:52 am

smooth wrote:
Hi, im new here. just want to say that this is a great site you have and keep up the good work, i think its essential at this day and age to have sites like these so we can help each other out of the problems we face, not only physically. but with anything else. great job guys, hope to stick around and get loads of info off you lol.

Hey Smooth - Welcome aboard!

You are bang on, it is essential to have sites like this. You will find that the community here is second to none, everyone here is ready to help and advise.

Look forward to seeing you in the discussions,

Sean
Back to top Go down
smooth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:59 pm

thanks guys, looking forward to being in the discussions.
Back to top Go down
yummy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:09 pm

hii
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
Xavi

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm

yummy wrote:
hii

Hello yummy albino

Introduce yourself a little better... sunny
Back to top Go down
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Yummy,

Welcome aboard!

Sean
Back to top Go down
Pete T
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pete T

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 am

Hi yummy, tell us more, intrigued. Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://thesixpackjourney.blogspot.com/
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:46 am

Wassup Yummy! Welcome to the forum. You are gonna love it here!

Steve
Back to top Go down
power
power

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:33 pm

whats up ppl. well im new here, signed on a couple of days ago. im in the 13th week of the 16 weeks abs and man have i seen a difference. i actually hurt my hand about a week ago and have to put the other 3 weeks off for awhile until my hand heals. trying to test my new muscle against my friend in a arm wrestling match. i herd a pop at my wrist and then after about 5 hrs started hurting. went to the dr and took some Xrays and its not broke just sprained. so i've been off for about 1 week and am going to finish the other 3 weeks starting next week. i have alot of questions about bulking, cutting, nutrition and other health questions, so hopefully this place can help, cuz i'd hate to spin my wheels and not be doing something right. well hope to here from you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 am

Welcome aboard bro, good to see new faces on the site. Will be glad to help out with any questions that you might have!

Steve
Back to top Go down
Rob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: New Member   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Hey guys, my names Rob im new to the forum. Im a swimmer who kind of weight lifts on the side. Just started going to the gym regularly along with swimming 3-4 times a week which i've been doin most of my life. I'm started on the 12 week program feeling good so far and hope to see osme results soon, btw this forum has some awesome info!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 am

Welcome man, the new members just keep coming, gotta love it. Looking forward to seeing your progress bro, if u need anything just gimme a shout anytime

Peace
Steve
Back to top Go down
Pete T
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pete T

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Welcome to the site people, there is a lot of good advice and motivation here especially from Steve and Sean. They have helped me a lot, keeping me on track and motivated. Work hard and the results will come. cheers

Just do it
Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://thesixpackjourney.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning.   Introducing yourself and or returning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself and or returning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: