Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David's Progress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DavidOlson

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-18

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:35 pm

I've been doing Arnell's Fight Club workout, and I've finished 7 weeks. I've been being very careful with my diet for only about 2 weeks. Though you can't tell from the photos, my weight only started decreaing since I've started being more strict. At first my weight was going up (4 pounds in 5 weeks), and my body fat was only decreasing a very tiny amount. Recently I've lost that weight and two extra pounds.

Sorry about the first couple of pictures. I took them with my camera phone, so they are much blurrier.

David's Progress Stitch10
Back to top Go down
DavidOlson

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:44 pm

I just wanted to say how inpirational all of the other progress pics have been to me (inlcuding the ones hidden over in the blog's area). It's good to know that regular people can look good too!
Back to top Go down
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-03

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:54 am

David - let me be the first to congratulate! Well done! You have made incredable progress!

You can really see the huge difference between the first and last piture, amazing! Keep it up and you will be ripped in no time!

Sean
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
Steve
Steve

Number of posts : 429

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:27 am

Really excellent job there man, keep up the awesome hard work
Back to top Go down
http://steventwoscoops.blogspot.com/
DavidOlson

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:13 pm

I got to the end of the 12 weeks, which is good. But there were no measurable improvements in bodyfat in the last 6 weeks. I think the problem is that after the first couple weeks I stopped doing as much interval training. I saw strength improvements from the program, but not much body fat changes.

Anyway, I'm going to spend a month or two bulking up and see how that goes. Hopefully I won't get too fat! I'm trying to force down 3500 calories a day, which is actually difficult. For exercise, I'm doing 1 set to failure of bench press, squats, stiff legged dead lifts, arnold presses, and rows, once every 4 days. I'm trying to do 8-12 reps with a 5 seconds up 5 seconds down speed. I may add some isolation exercises on the bigger muscles. Definitely not on the smaller muscles! My biceps, for example, are totally dead after doing a set of rows.

I'll post pictures as I go.
Back to top Go down
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 am

Excellent David, keep us posted!

Dont forget, when it comes to reducing body fat diet it the key!
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
Manny
Manny

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-01-06

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 am

Daaaamnn David... thats an awesome progress right there.
Pictures like yours are total inspiration for the rest of us! Keep it up... im right behind ya cheers
Back to top Go down
http://manny6pack.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

David's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Progress   David's Progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David's Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Strength and Conditioning :: Transformations-
Jump to: