Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Workout Log: Steve

Go down 
+7
Pete T
jamie
a2kcollett
Manny
Danny
Sean Ryan
Steve
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DavidOlson

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:52 pm

There haven't been any new pics in your blog. Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:25 am

Nothings wrong bro, just been busy and wot wot, still training like a champion though, im gonna post my progress in the not to distant future.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://steventwoscoops.blogspot.com/
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:09 pm

I'm back in the game bro!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Wadup!   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 am

Sup Dudes

Damn it's bin like 2 years since I posted on this forum, what can I say I've missed it. Since Monday Im officially back in the fitness and nutrition game. Haven't worked on my body in a good 4-6 months so it's going to be tough getting back into it, but thats what you guys are here for....MOTIVATION Very Happy

I see the forum is pretty dead and what not, trying to make that change. Spread the word and lets get into the best shape ever, remember how fun it was..Great

Let's call 2010 Round 3 and lets make it count. I'm going to update my blog daily so be sure to check it out

See you in a little bit

Consistency is Key!
Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Getting Ready For The Madness   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:53 am

Sup dudes

Well I'm officially gonna start my 16 week workout routine on Monday 22 March, this weekend im just going to do some warm up workouts so I'm ready on Monday. Hope to see more people posting on the forum by then, I'm pretty much going to post daily

Will keep you guys updated on all my progress, stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 am

Just about to go workout!!! STOKED lol
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 am

Sup

Just finished my last warm-up workout and I am feeling great, its awesome when you back into the fitness game Smile Tomorrow I'm officially starting my 16 week transformation, can't wait. Its going to be awesome, we got a great community here with tons of good advice for achieving your goals

Hope everyone is doing great, will post tomorrow after my workout. Until then..have a great one,
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 am

Just finished my first workout for Week 1 and I feel so alive right now. I almost forgot how good it feels to eat healthy and workout everyday. Looking forward to my 7am cardio session tomorrow morning, gotta start the day off right. Well based on that workout I'm no where near as fit as I used to be. But that's going to change over the next 16 weeks. Just have to stick to the workouts and nutrition plan and I'll be golden.

The first two weeks are always the hardest for me, but I'm confident that I'm gonna do great. Going to post daily updates to stay motivated, hopefully the forum will become more active as the weeks go on. Seems like I'm the only one on here at the moment

Until tomorrow, stay strong

Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Day 02

Today was the first HIIT workout of week 1, HIIT sessions are always intense and fast paced. But when I'm done it always feels awesome. One of the most constructive 20mins ever. The hardest part for me at this point is not the workouts but the diet, the definately not used to the calorie defecit yet. Just have to stick with it and I'll get used to it again

As for todays workout, I did 20mins on the stationary bike. Started at level 6 and increased it by one level every minute until level 10. Then back down to level 6 for 2 mins and then repeat. Works like a charm.

That's it for today. Want to know what I'm doing when I'm not working out or posting on the blog? Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/steves_twitt

Catch ya'll tomorrow, keep it real guys

Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Day 03

The second resistance workout of week 1 went well, can definately feel myself getting stronger. Feeling good at the moment, let's just hope the motivation sticks. As long as I see weekly results I'll be motivated

Got an early morning HIIT session tomorrow, but the sessions are quick, intense and effective so its all good. Stuck to the diet today which is always good, I find it helps a lot if I plan my meal plan the night before. It takes all the guesswork out and prevents you from eating junk when you don't have your meals with you

Until tomorrow, stay sweet
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:10 am

Day 06

K so it's weekend, normally I time when I get real lazy, not this this time. Got my meals and workout planned for the day. Its all going down and 4:20. Going to hit the last resistance workout of week 1 hard.

I got this sweet piece of software its called FitDay, makes meal planning and calorie counting a real breeze. I think everyone should pick up a copy, its great.

Stay sweet and I'll catch you up tomorrow.

P.S Progress pictures are getting uploaded at the end of Week 4
Back to top Go down
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 am

Day 08

Making things happen!!!
Back to top Go down
stevenpearson08

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 am

OK so it has been over two years since I've posted in this forum. My goal is to get it up and running again with active and inspired members. It's me Steve, I've had to create a new profile because I can't remember any of my details for my old account.

Truth is I have let myself go again and now weigh over 90kg, I'm starting with Arnel's 16 week program tomorrow. I'm gonna need all the support I can get in order to get myself back on track and ripped, but I know I can do it!! I will be posting daily so be sure to come back and check out my progress, feel free to leave any comments.

So all is not well in the weight department for me, I feel embarrassed and ashamed of my body right now and that huge dinner I just ate is not helping me feel any better about myself. I've spent most of today reading all my previous posts and man did I sound motivated, really wish I was in that mindset right now. In a few short weeks I'm sure I will be.

Right after this I am going to take a nice shower and then plan my meals for tomorrow, there is nothing better than being fully prepared in the food department. It takes out all the guess work and keeps you away from all the junk food out there.

Well that is it for me for today, hope everybody is doing well

Eat Clean, Shred Hard and Think Big
Steve
Back to top Go down
stevenpearson08

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Day 18   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 am

So it's 2013 and Day 18 for me on my 26 week journey to complete fitness. I want to get this forum up and running again with active members, come on chaps we can do it. This was the best source of inspiration for me back in 2007.

Im dieting hard and losing weight which is great, at the end of the 26 weeks I want to weigh 74kg and be ripped as a mofo lol

Come on let's make the rest of 2013 a year to remember

Post a reply if u read this, anybody!!

Consistency is key
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workout Log: Steve   Workout Log: Steve - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Workout Log: Steve
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4