Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan

Go down 
+3
Danny
Steve
a2kcollett
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
a2kcollett
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
a2kcollett

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-11

A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:49 am

hello again sorry no log this week I havnt been very well I had the norovirus which is going round england at the moment

stats are:

weight = 289
bodyfat = 34.9%
Bmi = 38.3

This week I only exercised for the first half as last half I was ill. I continued to eat right and the pounds still keep falling off. 1 more pound then I will of lost a stone already. Im going to put my all in getting below 280 by end of week 5. So hopefully 5 this week and 5 next.

One thing im worried about is fast weight loss usually means it dosnt stay off for long. But I believe the main reason why this is a common expression is people dont learn to change their lifestyle, instead only diet thinking they can have everything which they ate before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.a2kcollett.co.nr
Steve
Steve

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:55 am

Great stuff man! Don't even worry about the illness, it's only one week. The key to this fitness stuff lol is that i has to be consistent, so keep on doing what you're doing, better yourself with every workout and every meal and you WILL be on your way to fitness success!! Smile

Determination is everything
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://steventwoscoops.blogspot.com/
Pete T
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pete T

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:28 am

Hi Aaron,
Good to know you’re well again, 3lb loss and only half a week work out can’t be bad, if anyone can do 10lb loss over the next 2 weeks it’s you, keep up the good work. Arrow

Just do it
Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://thesixpackjourney.blogspot.com/
Xavi
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
Xavi

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:59 am

Way to go Aaron cheers

Don't worry about gaining weight again...if you keep your lifestyle healthy...with plenty of quality food and exercise..., those pounds woin't return! Cool
Back to top Go down
a2kcollett
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
a2kcollett

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:59 am

Here are my stats for this week.

weight (lb) #: 285
bodyfat (%) : 34.3
BMI: 37.8

didnt manage to lose the 5lb however did manage to lose 4. So now DUMDUMDUMDUMDA DEEEEEE Ive lost over a stone. Total loss in 4 weeks

loss in weight of 17lb
loss in body fat of 2.6%
reduction in BMI of 2.2

so its all going good. At the quater point. If I keep this up by the end ill be 234lb body fat% of 26.5% and bmi of 31.2 so its all to play for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.a2kcollett.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan   A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A2kcollett - workout and nutrition plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2