Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 ABS MYTHS - Arnel's email - MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manny
Manny

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-01-06

5 ABS MYTHS - Arnel's email - MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: 5 ABS MYTHS - Arnel's email - MUST READ   5 ABS MYTHS - Arnel's email - MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 am

I just received one of the 'every now and then' emails from Arnel (founder of iwantsixpackabs.com).
Always good info, but this time he wrote about comon mistakes that people believe when it comes to ABS exercises.
I really recomend you read this.

---------------
Myth 1- Crunches will burn fat off your stomach.

This myth is false. You need to perform full body workouts to get rid of the fat on your stomach.
Crunches will strengthen your abs but you won't notice your strong abs with stomach fat around them.

Myth 2- You need to do hundreds of reps to get noticeable abs.

This is not true. If it is possible for you to do over a hundred reps of an exercise then it is too easy.
Instead of wasting your time with simple exercises, try strength training using challenging exercises and only
perform 8-12 reps per exercise. Performing more sets is better than more reps for a challenging exercise.

Myth 3- The fitness equipment you buy off infomercials are the best for building abs.

Please trust me when I say that this Myth is completely FALSE! If you are really considering wasting your money
on one of those products, I fully recommend you do some online research about the product first. Product reviews are a good place to find out that the product will not give you the results you are looking for.

Myth 4- When building your abs, you can eat whatever food you want.

This is definitely a myth that is false. Exercising and eating healthy go hand in hand. You need a healthy
diet unless you are wasting your time exercising. It is a good idea to plan your meals in advance and only allow
one cheat meal a week.

Myth 5- You have to exercise every single day to get abs.

This is the last myth and it is also false. 30-45 minutes 3-5 times a week is the most you should do. Exercising too
much will not give your body any time to rest. Rest is crucial
for repairing muscle tissue that got torn or damaged during the workout. You actually build muscle during your resting time, not while you are working out.

---------------

** All credit goes to Arnel Ricafranca [ www.iwantsixpackabs.com ]
Back to top Go down
http://manny6pack.blogspot.com/

5 ABS MYTHS - Arnel's email - MUST READ
Page 1 of 1