Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm mike, i want ABS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjh-2011

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

i'm mike, i want ABS Empty
PostSubject: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey everyone, my name is mike. I'm not fat, but i do want to trim some fat off of my stomach. I don't have access to any machines or anything. I wanted to know if anyone knew any excersizes that i can do, and any diet tips that could help me get thinner?

Any help would be appreciated.

~MIKE
Back to top Go down
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 am

Welcome Mike,

The best way to reduce fat, in my opinion, is HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training. Mixed with a clean diet.

I suggest taking a look at www.iwantsixpackabs.com and looking at the journey Arnel made, he has information on that site about HIIT and diet as well.

Let us know how it goes, and hope to see you around the board!

Sean
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
Manny
Manny

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey Mike, welcome aboard.

I have to agree with Sean. HIIT will get your metabolism working crazy fast and that is an important key on the fat reducing issue. ( Running/Joggin/Swimming/Shadow Boxing/Rope Jumping/ etc)

However, it is equally important, maybe even MORE important, that you get a healthy diet. As Arnel says, you can go ahead and do 500 abs crunches daily and still see no results, thats because abs exercises doesnt take the fat off, they just get your abs rock solid, but if you keep eating bad, junky food, they will never show.

You dont necessarily need to start a supermodel's diet plan by tomorrow and go crazy about it. Its always better to do slow but steady changes. Like for example, starting tomorrow, just eat 1 burger per week (in case your a McDonalds maniac) and stuff like that. Also, avoid coke(soda) as much as you can, that shit is plain unhealthy.

Hope to see you around.

Manny.-
Back to top Go down
http://manny6pack.blogspot.com/
mjh-2011

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 am

oh thanks guys, i'm wating for a confirmation e-mail on that website.

I some questions though.

Is there any food that i should stay away from. (i know that fat=bad and calories=bad) lol

But are there any foods/beverages out there that people don't realize?
Back to top Go down
Manny
Manny

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:53 am

Hey Mike, sorry for the late response.

For www.iwantsixpackabs.com site you dont need confirmation email, after you sign up just go to the site and click the 'Already a member? Click Here!' button on the top of the site Razz

About the common unhealthy food issue, i invite you to check around our 'Diet and Nutrition Discussion' section, im sure you gonna find great info there.

https://6paforum.forumotion.com/diet-and-nutrition-discussion-f2/

I hope your working hard bro!
By the way, havent you started a personal blog? you know, 'before pics' , 'progress pics'. Or you can start your personal topic at our 'Workout Logs/Blogs' section too. I really recommend you do because you gonna be gettin lots of support and personal tips/sugestions according to your progress.

Anyways, good luck champ.
Back to top Go down
http://manny6pack.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm mike, i want ABS   i'm mike, i want ABS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm mike, i want ABS
Page 1 of 1