HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A New Journey, a Newcomer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandoJC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: A New Journey, a Newcomer!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Hey everyone at sixpackattack!

Well this is all pretty new to me, its sort of scary and exciting at the same time. My name is Brandon, for most of my life I've always been considered that 'big guy' and whatnot, and even though those words hurt at the time (due to how overweight I was) I still want to be considered a big guy; but in terms of muscle rather then flab. Very Happy

I stumbled across this website quite some time ago, but being the person I was I never had the balls to join, let alone post. I have -attempted- to complete the IWSPA workout by Arnel, but never did get past week five unfortunately, starting, and then restarting; eventually giving up. I never did the workouts every week, my diet wasn't perfect; although it did improve dramatically, but excuses ultimately held me back. However, during that time which consisted at about seven months I learned a lot, lost 35 pounds and can actually see a 'two pack' outline, even gaining some strength in the process I never had. Today I weigh in at about 205 pounds, as for body fat percentage I don't know that just at the moment, I am 6 feet tall, and used to play some football. Cool

The reason for me joining this forum is ultimately for motivation, I'm no expert at working out so I'll definitely pick up some more knowledge as I progress and learn from the members here as well. During the next little while I will add some pictures so I can keep track of my progress, and try and help motivate others in doing so. If I can dig up an older photo I will show you the progress I've already made.

So, hello everyone! Here's hoping for the best for everyone,
~Brandon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manny

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey, a Newcomer!   Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 am

Hey Brando,

Im really sorry to reply so late... we were inactive for a while and sadly thats the time when you signed up. But we are back here and ready to kick it!

So... i hope you show up eventually Razz

Good luck bro,

Manny.-

A New Journey, a Newcomer!
Page 1 of 1