Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!

Go down 
+3
Café
Steve
Sean Ryan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sean Ryan
Admin
Admin
Sean Ryan

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-03

OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!   OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:44 am

Haha, i always want more too! Try this, again you will feel the burn in your lungs so good CV work, but it also challenges strength.

5 Dumbell Snatches per arm (starting with the non-dominant side)
5 Dumbell Swings per arm (starting with the non-dominant side)
10 Burpees.

You do this through 5 times, preferably with as little rest as possible (i would try going without rest). Normally you time how long it takes to complete and every time you try this routine you have to beat the previous time. if 15lbs was too light try 20lbs or 25lbs for this.

This routine was made by Ross Enimait and is called the Magic 50. I have done it a few times and it takes me 10 minutes just to psyche myself up to doing it. It is a really killer. You should love it! haha.

Sean
Back to top Go down
https://6paforum.forumotion.com
I am Batman
Special Member
Special Member
I am Batman

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!   OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:28 pm

I'll have to try it someday.
Back to top Go down
I am Batman
Special Member
Special Member
I am Batman

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!   OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:35 pm

I did it again yesterday with 20lb dumbbells. I don't know if I did 6 or 8 reps. I was hurting. Still not the pain as when I was speed climbing the rock wall, but my legs were again sore today!

Loved it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!   OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOOHHHHH YEAH! TABATA TRAINING!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2